Welcome to our FAQ, you will find here all the answers to problems already solved and questions we frequently receive. This section is in constant evolution, if your question does not appear here we suggest that you send us a message using the contact form.
Cryptomining on our mining pool
You can mine Bitcoin, EthereumPoW, Ethereum Classic, Ravencoin, Beam, Ergo, Firo and Flux.
When you receive a mining pool payment, there is a transaction fee.
- 1% mining fee on EthereumPoW, Ethereum Classic, Ravencoin, Beam, Ergo and Flux.
- If you mine Flux, note that parallel assets fees will be 1%. They are subject to change depending on the activity of the network and the amounts on the parallel assets claim.
- 2,5% mining fee on Bitcoin
- 0% mining fee on Firo
FPPS system for Bitcoin.
PPS system for EthereumPoW, Ethereum Classic, Ravencoin, Ergo, Beam, Firo and Flux.
Payments for Bitcoin are made once a day between 10:30 and 12:00 (CET) as long as your threshold has been reached.
For EthereumPoW, Ethereum Classic, Ravencoin and Ergo, we make payments every 3 hours as long as your threshold has been reached.
For Beam payments, they are made every day between 12:00 and 1 pm (CET).
- For Bitcoin – 0.005 BTC
- For EthereumPoW – 0.1 ETHW
- For Ethereum Classic – 0.1 ETC
- For Ravencoin – 10 RVN
- For Beam – 1 BEAM
- For Ergo – 1 ERG
- For Firo – 0.1 FIRO
- For Flux – 1 FLUX
The maximum payment is :
- For Bitcoin – 100 BTC
- For EthereumPoW – 1000 ETHW
- For Ethereum Classic – 100 ETC
- For Ravencoin – 10 000 RVN
- For Beam – 100 BEAM
- For Ergo – 100 ERG
- For Firo – 1000 FIRO
- For Flux – 1000 FLUX
There are two ways to mine cryptocurrencies on Cruxpool. You can mine with an account or anonymously.
If you want to mine with an account, don’t hesitate to read our tutorial on how to create a Cruxpool account.
This is a performance rate of your server calculated on the basis of your reported and real time hashrate.
No, there is no reported hashrate with NiceHash.
Your worker is named ‘0’ in the dashboard when you have not named it or when you have named it with more than 16 characters. To have a custom worker name, use a name with minus 16 characters.
If the statistics of your dashboard are not displayed correctly after 15 minutes, there are two solutions:
- If you mine with an account, don’t forget to replace your wallet address with your username in your mining software command line.
- In case you are mining with your wallet address, go to the homepage to access your anonymous dashboard.
Staking cryptocurrencies on our staking pool
Ethereum staking is based on Proof of Stake (PoS).
It is a protocol that validates transactions and secures the blockchain through the immobilization of ETH. This generates an Annual Percentage Rate (APR) of crypto interests that you can monitor directly on your personal dashboard.
Compared to Proof of Work (PoW), staking is faster, more secure, spends less energy and handles up to thousands of transactions per second.
In order to create a full validator, a minimum of 32 ETH is necessary.
To allow anyone to generate profit with their crypto, Cruxpool opens staking to all starting from 0.01 ETH.
Launched on December 1st 2020, Ethereum 2.0 is divided in 4 steps: 0, 1, 1.5 and 2.
Stakers will only be able to withdraw their ETH tokens starting phase 1.5 or 2. This will happen at best within 6 to 9 months.
In the rare occasion where our validators would encounter issues, the penalties imposed by the blockchain would have no impact on user’s profitability as Cruxpool would completely cover your loss. Expect to earn no less than the network’s APR.
Cruxpool has been running validators since December 9th 2020 with 100% efficiency. We are more than confident in our expertise to run each of our validators with maximized profitability.
Archives: Ethereum Layer 1, Ethereum Layer 2, zkSync and The Ethereum Merge on Cruxpool
In the “Gas price limit” section for ETH payout on Layer 1, you will be able to set the limit transaction fees gas price you are willing to pay.
You will not receive any payouts if gas price is higher than the one you have chosen when payouts are made.
To get an idea of the current gas fee prices, you can check:
- The Etherscan website
- The gas tracker bot @GasTracker on our Discord. You can directly message him with these commands:
- !help : To get the list of commands
- !fees : To get the cost for each transaction type
- !gas : To get Ethereum gas prices
When you receive an Ethereum Layer 2 payout in zkSync, you can only see your funds on your zkSync wallet available here: https://wallet.zksync.io/.
You can receive your payouts on zkSync if you have a hot wallet.
You will only need to connect it on https://wallet.zksync.io/ and update your payout method on Cruxpool through the dashboard.
To receive zkSync payout, we recommend that you use a MetaMask wallet address with which you mine. If your wallet is not listed on https://wallet.zksync.io/ or can not connect, you need to make sure that your wallet supports smart contracts.
Please note that Cruxpool will not be responsible if you use a crypto wallet that is not compatible with zkSync.
To receive zkSync payout, the process is slightly different if you are an anonymous miner or an account miner:
- If you are an anonymous miner, you can go on your dashboard, then “Earnings” section. Click on “Set my payout” and select your payout options. For more security you will then have to either sign online with MetaMask or write out your IP address.
- If you are an account miner, the process to set your Layer 2 zkSync wallet is the same as adding another crypto wallet. You should go into the settings of your account and click on “Add wallet”.
No. You need to use the same wallet address for payout on Layer 1 and Layer 2. If you would like to receive your ETH on your MetaMask address on Layer 1 or zkSync Layer 2 as an anonymous miner, you will need to start mining with this address.
If you chose Layer 2 payout on zkSync for Ethereum, you have two possibilities to withdraw your ETH on zkSync according to your crypto wallet.
- If your crypto wallet is connected on zkSync:
You can follow the steps from our tutorial to connect your crypto wallet and withdraw your ETH.
Different crypto wallets can be connected on zkSync such as MetaMask, Fortmatic, Trezor or even Ledger. You can find all the crypto wallet from Wallet Connect to this link: https://walletconnect.com/registry?type=wallet.
Or you can verify if your crypto wallet can be connected on zksync: https://wallet.zksync.io/.
- If your crypto wallet is on an exchange deposit account or smart contract:
If you have funds on zkSync on a crypto wallet that you can not control (a smart contract or an exchange deposit account), it is possible to use the Alternative Withdrawal to move the funds to Layer 1 without interacting with Layer 2.
Currently, the Alternative Withdrawal is not available. To withdraw your funds you will need to contact zkSync on this email address firstname.lastname@example.org.
To discover the mesures implemented by Cruxpool, come check our official announcement.
We invite you to contact us via our contact form or to join our Discord.