Welcome to our FAQ, you will find here all the answers to problems already solved and questions we frequently receive. This section is in constant evolution, if your question does not appear here we suggest that you send us a message using the contact form.
General features of Cruxpool
You can mine Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ethereum Classic, Ravencoin, Beam, Ergo, Firo and Flux.
When you receive a pool payment, there is a transaction fee.
For Ethereum Layer 1, you have to pay transaction fees.
For other coins and Ethereum Layer 2, we pay transaction fees.
- 1% mining fee on Ethereum, Ethereum Classic, Ravencoin, Beam, Ergo and Flux.
- If you mine Flux, note that parallel assets fees will be 1%. They are subject to change depending on the activity of the network and the amounts on the parallel assets claim.
- 2,5% mining fee on Bitcoin
- 0% mining fee on Firo
FPPS system for Ethereum and Bitcoin.
PPS system for Ethereum Classic, Ravencoin, Ergo, Beam, Firo and Flux.
The minimum payment is :
- For Bitcoin – 0.005 BTC
- For Ethereum Layer 1 – 0.01 ETH
- For Ethereum Layer 2 – 0.01 ETH
- For Ethereum Classic – 0.1 ETC
- For Ravencoin – 10 RVN
- For Beam – 1 BEAM
- For Ergo – 1 ERG
- For Firo – 0.1 FIRO
- For Flux – 1 FLUX
The maximum payment is :
- For Bitcoin – 100 BTC
- For Ethereum Layer 1 – 10 ETH
- For Ethereum Layer 2 – 10 ETH
- For Ethereum Classic – 100 ETC
- For Ravencoin – 10 000 RVN
- For Beam – 100 BEAM
- For Ergo – 100 ERG
- For Firo – 1000 FIRO
- For Flux – 1000 FLUX
There are two ways to mine cryptocurrencies on Cruxpool. You can mine with an account or anonymously.
If you want to mine with an account, don’t hesitate to read our tutorial on how to create a Cruxpool account.
This is a performance rate of your server calculated on the basis of your reported and real time hashrate.
No, there is no reported hashrate with Nicehash.
Your worker is named ‘0’ in the dashboard when you have not named it or when you have named it with more than 16 characters. To have a custom worker name, use a name with minus 16 characters.
- If you mine with an account, don’t forget to replace your wallet address with your username in your mining software command line.
- In case you are mining with your wallet address, go to the homepage to access your anonymous dashboard.
In the “Gas price limit” section for ETH payout on Layer 1, you will be able to set the limit transaction fees gas price you are willing to pay.
You will not receive any payouts if gas price is higher than the one you have chosen when payouts are made.
To get an idea of the current gas fee prices, you can check:
Ethereum Layer 2 and zkSync on Cruxpool
When you receive an Ethereum Layer 2 payout in zkSync, you can only see your funds on your zkSync wallet available here: https://wallet.zksync.io/.
You can receive your payouts on zkSync if you have a hot wallet.
You will only need to connect it on https://wallet.zksync.io/ and update your payout method on Cruxpool through the dashboard.
To receive zkSync payout, we recommend that you use a MetaMask wallet address with which you mine. If your wallet is not listed on https://wallet.zksync.io/ or can not connect, you need to make sure that your wallet supports smart contracts.
Please note that Cruxpool will not be responsible if you use a crypto wallet that is not compatible with zkSync.
Here are different crypto wallets that can be connected to zkSync:
- Trust Wallet
- Coinbase Wallet
- Gnosis safe
- XDEFI Wallet
Or go to this link to see if your crypto wallet can connect directly to zkSync: https://wallet.zksync.io/.
To receive zkSync payout, the process is slightly different if you are an anonymous miner or an account miner:
- If you are an anonymous miner, you can go on your dashboard, then “Earnings” section. Click on “Set my payout” and select your payout options. For more security you will then have to either sign online with MetaMask or write out your IP address.
- If you are an account miner, the process to set your Layer 2 zkSync wallet is the same as adding another crypto wallet. You should go into the settings of your account and click on “Add wallet”.
No. You need to use the same wallet address for payout on Layer 1 and Layer 2. If you would like to receive your ETH on your MetaMask address on Layer 1 or zkSync Layer 2 as an anonymous miner, you will need to start mining with this address.
If you chose Layer 2 payout on zkSync for Ethereum, you have two possibilities to withdraw your ETH on zkSync according to your crypto wallet.
- If your crypto wallet is connected on zkSync:
You can follow the steps from our tutorial to connect your crypto wallet and withdraw your ETH.
Different crypto wallets can be connected on zkSync such as MetaMask, Fortmatic, Trezor or even Ledger. You can find all the crypto wallet from Wallet Connect to this link: https://walletconnect.com/registry?type=wallet.
Or you can verify if your crypto wallet can be connected on zksync: https://wallet.zksync.io/.
- If your crypto wallet is on an exchange deposit account or smart contract:
If you have funds on zkSync on a crypto wallet that you can not control (a smart contract or an exchange deposit account), it is possible to use the Alternative Withdrawal to move the funds to Layer 1 without interacting with Layer 2.
Currently, the Alternative Withdrawal is not available. To withdraw your funds you will need to contact zkSync on this email address email@example.com.