Ethereum Classic mining pool
0.1 - 100 ETC
Expected profit /100Mh/s
No registration needed
How to mine ETC on Cruxpool?
Ethereum Classic is a cryptocurrency that is mined with one or more GPUs with a minimum of 3 GB VRAM. Our Ethereum Classic mining pool is in PPS+ with a 1% mining fee.
Transactions are performed every 3 hours as long as the threshold has been reached. The minimum threshold is 0.1 ETC while the maximum threshold is 100 ETC.
Mine Ethereum Classic on NiceHash
Good news! You can mine Ethereum Classic on Cruxpool without hardware thanks to NiceHash comptability.
dedicated port: 27777
Crypto profit calculator for Ethereum Classic
What is your estimated profit by mining Ethereum Classic? Find out right now!
Mine Ethereum Classic from anywhere in the world
Cruxpool is the mining pool you want for your cryptomining activity. We have a worldwide stack that can sustain heavy hashrates, with auto-backup servers to keep your mining rigs connected 24/7.Connect to our mining servers
|Europe (France )||0 ms|
|North America (Canada )||0 ms|
|Asia (Singapour )||0 ms|
|Oceania (Australia )||0 ms|
*If you are using a VPN, the ping times may be incorrect.
Cruxpool users say it best.
Owen Simonin “Hasheur”
Cruxpool guarantees a stable mining income and a high-quality service. The team is always available and shows a great reactivity while it is often impossible to get an answer from other mining pools. This is why we stopped looking for other pools, we choose Cruxpool.
CTO Summit Mining
We're extremely satisfied with the quality of our discussions and the close relationship with the Cruxpool team. We know we can count on their availability and expertise in our mining activities. The simple, personalized tools provided are a real plus.
Cruxpool's developer team is approachable, friendly, and attentive to our needs. We found an incredibly responsive team with a unique customer-centric experience. We're thrilled by their proactive approach, if you're looking for a pool that cares, give it a go!
I started mining Flux on Cruxpool a few months ago, I've been stunned by the responsiveness of their customer support. The team is reactive and always ready to help if assistance is needed. Smooth and unique mining experience, they make miners journey completely hassle-free. Sticking with Cruxpool for the long haul!
Mining cryptocurrencies at home has never been easier
You need help in mining ? Explore our Cruxpool Support Center. Cryptomining guides, how to open a crypto wallet, best mining software... It's all there!
The most frequently asked questions about cryptomining
Which cryptocurrencies can be mined on Cruxpool?
You can mine Bitcoin, Ethereum Classic, Flux, Ravencoin, EthereumPoW, Ergo, Beam, Firo
What are the transaction fees for Cruxpool?
When you receive a mining pool payment, there is a transaction fee.
- 1% mining fee on EthereumPoW, Ethereum Classic, Ravencoin, Beam, Ergo, Firo and Flux.
- If you mine Flux, note that parallel assets fees will be 1%. They are subject to change depending on the activity of the network and the amounts on the parallel assets claim.
- 2% mining fee on Bitcoin.
What are the reward distribution modes?
- FPPS system for Bitcoin and Flux.
- PPS+ system for EthereumPoW, Ethereum Classic, Ravencoin, Ergo, Beam and Firo.
What is the minimum and maximum payment?
The payment is :
- For Bitcoin: Min: 0.005 BTC - Max: 100 BTC
- For Ethereum Classic: Min: 0.1 ETC - Max: 100 ETC
- For Flux: Min: 1 FLUX - Max: 1000 FLUX
- For Ravencoin: Min: 10 RVN - Max: 10 000 RVN
- For EthereumPoW: Min: 0.1 ETHW - Max: 1000 ETHW
- For Ergo: Min: 1 ERGO - Max: 100 ERGO
- For Beam: Min: 1 BEAM - Max: 100 BEAM
- For Firo: Min: 0.1 FIRO - Max: 1000 FIRO
What is the payment frequency?
- For BTC: Payments are made once a day between 10:30 and 12:00 (CET), as long as the threshold has been reached.
- For ETC: Transactions are performed every 3 hours as long as the threshold has been reached.
- For FLUX: Transactions are performed every 3 hours as long as the threshold has been reached.
- For RVN: Transactions are performed every 3 hours as long as the threshold has been reached.
- For ETHW: Transactions are performed every 3 hours as long as the threshold has been reached.
- For ERGO: Transactions are performed every 3 hours as long as the threshold has been reached.
- For BEAM: Transactions are performed every 3 hours as long as the threshold has been reached.
- For FIRO: Transactions are performed every 3 hours as long as the threshold has been reached.
What is the performance rate?
The performance rate is the ratio of your reported hashrate and your real time hashrate on the pool.